MyChart is a patient online porta. By using it they can manage appointments to their physician, access test results, paying bills, and also request prescription refills. There are even more features you can find in the app. Download it to experience the real guide from your phone.
Download MyChart – MyOchsner App
Downloading the MyChart mobile application is very easy. Get it downloaded free to get guidance for your health. You can check your test results, consult with the doctors directly online, request prescription refills on medications, even can view scheduled appointments, message, and order your provider at any time. Amazingly, this app is available both for the iPhone and Android. So simply follow the steps given below to download it in your phone.
- Connect your device to an Internet server.
- Open Apple App Store ( for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android phones).
- Search for MyChart application in the search box above.
- Download it by clicking the install button.
- Install it on your mobile device.
- Now you have to open it and give basic personal details to log in.
- Choose Ochsner Health as your care provider.
- You can change the settings if you need them. Get started by filling the spaces as asked in this app.
Many people found it very useful and easy to use. There is no need for extra maintenance costs. Moreover, it will keep notifying you from time to time about the medicine time schedule every day. People feel relaxed as their health is almost maintained by such an application. Consulting doctors to test reports analysis or paying bills can be done only from your mobile. It is one of the high rated apps because of its simple interface and convenience. You can also make a payment online, without logging into your MyOchsner account, by using Quick pay.
MyOchsner patient support:
email ID: MyOchsner@ochsner.org
phone number : 1-877-339-2637
This helpline Team is available from Monday to Friday at office hours (8 a.m. – 5 p.m.).